Thanks to all who chimed in with input on my first Master Bath Mood Board. I’m still working on different plans for my remodel, so that was just one of many options. I’ve created another Master Bath Mood Board with a totally different feel, more of a modern yet fun master bath mock up.
1. White Square Mirror (IKEA)
2. Walnut Modern Double Sink Vanity (MainFaucet.com)
3. Mini Pencil Marble Mosaic Tile (Home Depot)
4. Mango Penny Round Tile (Modwalls)
5. Coordinating Orange wall paint (Shade to be determined)
6. Ivory Travertine Tile 8 in x 20 in (Tile Shop)
7. Polished Chrome Purist Towel Bar (Home Depot)
8. High Arc Chrome Bath Faucet (Home Depot)
For this look the large Ivory Travertine tile would go on the main bathroom floor. The Mini Pencil Marble Tile would go on the shower walls and the Mango Penny Tile would go on the shower floor. I like the mix of neutral and color in this mock up, as well as the mix of textures. This is definitely more Modern than Retro, and probably way out of my budget (the vanity alone is $$$$!), but it is fun to put it all together anyway. I must say I am liking the warm colors and wood vanity in this mock up (orange is my favorite color!) versus the mint green in my last mock up.
I do have one problem with this mood board, I miss the dash of Retro in this bathroom! I think it needs some pink, or that starburst towel bar from the first mock up. In fact, maybe I’ll do another mock up that’s mostly Retro and pink!
What do you think? Do you like a more Modern Bathroom? Are you missing the Retro touches?